You will need:
- 2 sticks of butter (softened up)
- 3 1/2 spoons plain flour
- 1 spoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon and allspice (I don't know how hard it is to get allspice, but you can try)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons sweet vinegar
- powdered sugar (if you like)
- 1 spoon dried fruit in orange tea (if you like)
How to prepare:
- In a bowl, mix together butter, flour, sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon and allspice.
- Beat eggs and add them to the previous mixture.
- Add the dried fruit and orange tea to the mix.
- Mix all of this together until you get a solid mixture.
- Roll out the dough and flatten it. Use cookie molds/forms to make cookies (choose the shape yourself). :)
- Heat up the oven to full heat.
- Bake for 25 minutes on an oiled pan or on baking paper.
- Sprinkle cookies with powdered sugar while they are still fresh.