You Will Need:
For the dough:
- 375 ml water
- 75 g margarine
- 270 g flour
- 5 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon (a little more if you really like it)
For the cream:
- 1 vanilla pudding mix
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 250 ml freshly squeezed orange juice (about 3 oranges)
- 1 whipped cream pack (this is the one I used)
- 150 ml milk
For the glaze:
- 20 dag chocolate (for cooking)
- some milk
- some butter (about 50 g)
How To Prepare:
- Boil water and add margarine until it is completely melted. Put aside.
- Add flour and put the mixture back on the stove. Mix until the dough forms.
- Put the dough in a bowl. Add eggs and mix using an electric mixer.
- Add baking powder and cinnamon into the dough when it has cooled down.
- Cover your baking tray with baking paper.
- Using a teaspoon, take some dough and slide it onto the baking tray (it will be a bit thin but that's normal! Just don't leave it out too long before you put it in the oven because it may "spread out" a bit and then the cakes won't raise as much as they normall would).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 175°C.
- Mix pudding and sugar and add orange juice. Mix and cook over a small flame until you get a nice thick mixture (this will take only a couple of minutes).
- Prepare the whipped cream (usually you would use the powdered mix and mix it with milk using an electric mixer). Add it to the cooled-down orange pudding.
- Fill your filling/icing syringe with the cream and fill your cakes.
- Melt the chocolate over steam.
- Add butter.
- Add milk until you get a glaze that is liquid enough so you can easily pour it over the cakes (or to the thickness that you most prefer).
- Use a spoon to pour the glaze over the cakes.
- Leave the cakes to cool down so the glaze can harden.