You will need:
- 39 spoons hard flour
- 1 pack baking powder
- 6 eggs
- 3 yogurts (each 180g)
- a pinch of salt
- 3 spoons sugar
- a bit of lemon zest
- a bit of rum/rakia (depending on how drunk you want to get haha)
- raisins (optional)
- 1l (liter) of sunflower oil
- powdered sugar
How to prepare:
- Mix together eggs, yogurt, salt, sugar and baking powder well in a bowl.
- Add flour to the mixture (and the raisins if you decided to use them) and prepare in the following way.
- Heat up 1l (liter) of sunflower oil in a deep saucepan (don't let the flame get too big).
- Take the dough in one hand and squeeze it between your thumb and forefinger. With your other hand, gather that dough with a small spoon to make a fritula and put it into the hot oil (note: dip the spoon in some lukewarm water before each "grabbing" of dough because this will prevent the dough from sticking to the spoon).
- Fry the dough in the oil until it turns golden taking care to turn them around every now and then.
- Take them out one by one and leave them on a napkin to let the oil drip out (the napkin soaks it up) and when they have cooled down, sprinkle them with powdered sugar (you can add some vanilla sugar to that) or just dip them in normal sugar.