You Will Need:
- peaches (I used 5 or about half a kilogram, but you can use however many you like)
- 2 eggs
- 100-150 g brown sugar
- 1 cup (2 dl) yogurt/cooking cream
- 2 cups flour
- 1 packet baking powder
- 1 dcl oil
- powdered sugar
How To Prepare:
- Using an electric mixer, mix together eggs and sugar then add the yogurt and oil.
- Add the baking powder to the flour and add this to the above mixture bit by bit. If needed, add some more yogurt so the final mixture isn't too dense.
- Grease your baking tin with oil and sprinkle it with flour. Pour in the mixture.
- Peel off the skin from the peaches, take out the pit and cut it into pieces (whichever size you like).
- Heat the oven to 175°C.
- Bake the cake for 10 minutes.
- Take out the cake and "sprinkle" the peach chunks on it.
- Put the cake back in the oven for about another 30 minutes (you'll know when the cake is done when you poke a toothpick in it and the dough doesn't stick to it).
- When it has cooled down a bit, sprinkle some powdered sugar over it.